Note: Please notate during checkout whether you will be running OE, Super ATV, or a heavy duty tie rod using a 5/8" heim with this rack! If ordering custom Tie-Rods with your rack please include the exact Year, Model, and Sub-Model of your Defender as well as if you are running portals or have a lift kit.
Tired of replacing your OEM Rack? Looking for something that will last? Well look no more! We did not hold anything back when designing our new billet steering rack and pinion. A first of it's kind, this rack is engineered to withstand harsh riding conditions and take the abuse that can be dished out from your monster wheels and tires.
This steering rack will fit ALL 2016-2022 Can-Am Defenders including the XMR and Limited models.
- Case is approx 400% Larger than OEM
- Larger working internal components
- Halo 30 Compatible
- Fully Greaseable
- Machined from 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Proprietary internal design reduces wear and DOES NOT use bushings that will wear out over time.
- All material is heat treated
- Robust rack boots
- US Grade 8 (10.9 metric) hardware is included
- Limited 1 year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Patent Pending.
While your factory tie rods are compatible with this rack, we strongly recommend running an upgraded heavy duty tie rod set-up.
Looking for heavy duty aftermarket tie rods? Check out our HD stock length replacement tie rods or our custom length tie rod kit.
Replaces OEM # 709401509, 709402208, and 709402317
Will not fit Maverick Sport and Trail Models
Installation Instructions - Please select to see step by step instructions on installing the DX Billet Steering Rack.
NOTE: If you are running HCR Suspension A-Arms please let us know. Our aluminum boot coins will not fit, you will need a different boot setup
STEERING RACK BRACE
- 2016 to 2019 without modification
- 2020 and later models, the factory fasteners (nuts) will have to be removed for the product to function properly.