This 4 point harness with 2 inch belts provides great comfort and safety for off-road vehicles. The 4.2 harness has sewn in shoulder pads that stop chaffing on the neck and add extra comfort, especially on long rides. Includes all black hardware for cool styling, and EZ adjusters on the shoulders.
The EZ adjusters allow you to adjust your shoulder straps quickly, even if they are dirty or muddy. The 4.2 features an automotive style latch on the lap belt, which provides a quick and easy release that anyone can use.
- 4 point harness with 2 inch belts
- Automotive style latch
- All Black Hardware
- Easy Adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
- Lap Belt Adjustment: EZ Adjusters
- Color: Pink
- Sold As: Each
Proper installation and consistent use of the 4 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4 inch below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user and provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 4 point harness restraint system regularly and replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag, or purchase.
- This 4 point competition restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.